When we need to review your ancestry.com DNA matches to guide you as to next steps, do not send us pictures/screenshots which are a static representation of your data. We need interactive access. The way to share your DNA results is to invite the person to your DNA result using these steps:
- Go to your ancestry.com DNA Results Summary
- On the top right, click on Settings
- Scroll down to the Sharing Preferences section
- Click Change next to DNA Ethnicity and Matches
- Click Add a person
- In the field that appears, enter the email address of the person you want to invite
- Select Viewer, Collaborator, or Manager. If you want your DNA reviewed and Notes added (who to write to, who is in the study, top priorities for action, etc) you must select the Collaborator role.
- Click Send Invitation
If you are inviting other people, repeat this process.